As They Say, Farewell


It's hard to say goodbye, isn't it? Do you have difficulty saying goodbye to your beloved ones just like me. I literally hate endings so much that I hardly ever throw anything away. I am such a hoarder that we always encounter in the movies. Put it in a nutshell we have been together for more than 3 months and I easily got used to sharing my experiences with you guys.

When our educational technologies teacher first introduced the idea of creating a blog of my own, I got excited and when I remember the beginning, I can see how much I could develop myself in terms of technology and its use for pedagogical reasons. We have done so much work together. At first, I was a bit anxious and didn't know how to handle a blog, be creative in terms of writing a post and do it right. So my first posts were the hardest ones for me to accomplish. Aren't the beginnings the hardest part over all? But I gradually get to know it and within every post, I was able to see my progress. I've learnt so many things from which I can benefit in my entire life, especially academic life as a future teacher. I have tried a bunch of new things which I have never done before thanks to our course. 2019 that we left behind was a challenge year in which I met novel things including podcasting, creating a video of a story which my friends and I made up, being a producer of a movie poster and so on. Always challenging myself enhanced my enthusiasm to improve in the fields that I am not acquainted with for all that I had difficulties from time to time. But there is a saying which is strikingly relevant with what I intend to mention:



As William Frederick Halsey, JR says, there isn't any chance of developing without being challenged. And being challenged by dealing with new aspects of the internet that you have never met before makes a good opportunity to improve. I am so glad to have you with me throughout the term, from october to january. I hope you liked my posts and some kind of influenced by them like me being impressed by new experiences. Take good care of yourselves till seeing each other again. See you in the next parts of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts