Creating a Project Based on Our Story

All of us at least once must have thought about creating our own story and made it real as well. We were absolutely fascinated by the cartoons, movies, animations we saw on the television, computer and other kinds of monitors around us and tried to write our own stories related to our own lives or the things that are impossible to happen in real life. Me and my dear classmates Zeynep and Hazal created the story of close friends Alex, Penny, Robin and their adventures which are as exciting as their dreams.
Of course when we create a story and write what we have in our minds on the paper our story becomes alive but have you ever thought of making your story serve not only to the ears but also to the eyes. Thanks to our educational technologies course we met with Pixton and made our story a comic book. There are also another alternatives of Pixton on the internet if you decide to give life to your story you can find the one which is appropriate for you. After preparing the scenes of our story we united them in a video using Windows Movie Maker. If you are starting to get curious about it here is our short movie named as Day Dream:


Maybe my words may bring you your childhood dreams of being authors as my educational technologies course reminded me of myself filling piles of paper with my stories. Thank you for sparing your time if you liked our video and want to share your memories or new stories with me meet me in the comments below.  See you in the next projects. 

Comments

Popular Posts