Creating An Infographic Design

Creating course-related or only desirable projects on the internet is something we almost always do, isn't it? At least when we grow old enough to understand what an internet project is we do it consciously. We have used so many websites to create lots of works until now. But we have never criticized or evaluated the ones we used. This post is literally about this issue. Today I will be notifying you about the Web 2.0 tools I used in detail by showing my Infographic about them.

I have seen lots of Web 2.0 tools thanks to my educational technologies course. And actually some of the websites we have been using for a long time can be used to make students produce something that's why they are called Web 2.0 tools as well. Of course I can't even describe every single one of them. I had to choose only three of them and I chose Feedly, which is an RSS reader, Padlet, which is a platform on which users can create portfolios and projects and the last one is Kahoot that is a quizzing site which enjoys everybody from students to business people.

I used Canva to make my Infographic. I found different backgrounds and put them together on it. Let's have a look at these powerful web 2.0 tools:


Please let me know about your favourite Web 2.0 tools in the comments below. And if you try to make an infographic make me aware of it. 


Comments

Popular Posts