Debut of a New Movie-The Catcher In The Rye

Haven't you heard of it yet? Today I will be introducing my first attempt to create a movie poster with my name on it as a producer. So it's my first experience as a producer. It sounds cool, doesn't it? Our educational technologies teacher wanted us to create a poster of one of the books we've read and want to adapt as a movie. And I chose The Catcher in The Rye which take place in the 50's and tells the story of a 16 years old teenager whose only dream is a little bit different from other people.

The book concerned is related to the topics of innocence and freedom. Because of this, I decided that the colour of the title would be a shade of blue which recalls us these topics. I found a template which is totally suitable for the book on Pinterest. If you are looking for these kind of images, you can easily find them on it or other alternatives, I think. I chose Canva to produce my poster over myriad alternatives because it is mobile friendly and easy to use on your mobile phones. And also it doesn't take up that much space that will stuck your technologic devices.

Here is my first movie poster:


 If you like it and want to watch a movie based on that book, we can write to producers about this altogether even if our main character hates "phony" movies. If you please mine and want to create one of your own, don't forget to send me your posters as well. See you in the comments below and in the following experiences.

Comments

Popular Posts